<VV> LM Coupe Rear Glass

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 13:07:40 EDT 2015

Most of us use the strip because we work for free on our cars. It is
definitely more time consuming that the tube caulking. A shop, where time is
money, will use the caulk gun. Much faster and probably just as secure. I had a
 portable installer do the windshield in my street car, and it was
interesting to  watch pros in action. They did a great job at a reasonable price -
and fast. I  remember reinstalling the rear window in my Corsa coupe when I
would hit some  type of bump and hear a definite "clunk" a moment after the
car settled. That  was the rear window landing back in place! About 25 inches
across the top was  still attached. Sort of a hinge! - Seth

In a message dated 3/10/2015 9:56:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,