<VV> Forgot to mention

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 18:02:36 EDT 2015

I seriously think this was the best run PW ever. That's not a hack at the folks that organized the other PWs because they were pretty good too. But the hotel was very nice, wife approved. The meeting room in the hotel was great. The museum for the PW was awesome, we all had chairs (none failed) and a fantastic PA system. The vending area was big enough for everyone selling and buying. The room at the Half Moon was big enough for everyone to fit and they took care of us all very well (all of us showing up at about the same time didn't hurt).

About the only thing missing was a shuttle to the restroom at the museum...

Thank You Tracy!!!