<VV> 63 Turbo Efi Boost Test

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 19:59:28 EDT 2015

Here's a short in car video showing how my car runs now that the EFI system is mostly dialed inhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf0WBG2afrI Since it is hitting its peak boost in secondinstead of third, it is darn close to being one gear ahead of the best set-up I ever had when runningthe weber with vacuum actuated secondary's. Same turbo, same engine except for the port fuel injectionand the weber has been converted to throttle bodies. I don't have my waste gate installed yet, so Iwas trying to let off at 15psi in each gear- I ended up letting off a hair early in first and a little latein second.Kevin Nash63 Turbo, Daily Driver, EFI