<VV> [FC] Fc engine shroud fabric

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 14 19:35:11 EDT 2015

Last time I did one I had a pair of pliers that th jaw was the exact width
of the inside if the original staple.  I also used 0.030 stainless wire.  I
clamped the center of about 1 1/2 inches of the wire in the pliers and bent
the wire down the side and made the staples.  I put the rubber in the
holder, drilled 1/16" holes in the rubber and pushed the staples in.  Rather
than trying to make it look stock on the bottom, I twisted the legs and cut
off the excess. Looked stock from the top, not so much from the bottom.

Dennis