<VV> Laughing ad of the year???

Mark Morgan rangermk at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 23:25:51 EDT 2015

Run-on sentence is an understatement; if someone in my Air Force civilian career field (historian) wrote like this, we'd break his/her pencils and drum them out of the corps!   Yeesh...

In the local Triumph club newsletter I regularly run a featured, "Best of Craigslist," usually a combination of some really off-the-wall Triumph, invariably heavily modified in the wrong direction (such as: mounting an early Spitfire body on a Geo Tracker chassis and running gear) or just wanting way too much money for a clapped-out TR7 or something similar ("It's a classic!" "Uh, no it isn't!").  Equally invariably, the people who submit the ads don't have a very good command of written English.   This Lakewood ad would serve well as a "Best of Craigslist" submission, but due to the length of the text, would probably eat up an entire page....

Mark Morgan
Manchester, MO
CNM/SMCC