<VV> Exhaust gas into heater

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 23:48:57 EDT 2015

Oh, that is a result of the water (hitting a puddle) hitting the manifolds and instantly fogging the windshield.  Now I understand why you are asking about the heater.

Shrouds off will do that (fogging the windshield).  Based on your other answer - that you do not have the pusher rods and thermostats, I'm guessing that you don't really need them in your location,  Put the lower shrouds on (without the thermostats) and I'd be willing to bet that will solve 80 to 90% of the windshield fogging problem.

You might want to include those squarish looking seals that belong at the front edges of where the shrouds and manifolds meet.  Personally, I'm not sure how effective they are and don't seem to last very long.

Later, JR