<VV> fuel pump power question

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 15 15:48:27 EDT 2015

"to do it the 21st century way you would need a micro-processor"
And a PEM (pump electronic module) as well as a fuel pressure sensor. This way based on the pressure the PEM controls the pump voltage (which thereby controls the pressure) based on a number of inputs such as fuel temperature, barometric, altitude, etc.
My suggestion is don't do it the 21st century way.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301