<VV> Insulating heater hose

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 16 00:19:10 EDT 2015

That's right. Always check duct tape for continuity, as REAL duct tape
is aluminum based. The cheap stuff is vinyl or cloth, and NOT for use on
heating/AC duct work! It just falls off in a year or so.

I have used the cheap stuff to insulate the heater hoses on Corvairs,
since it has no conductivity. AKA Gaffer's Tape.

Frank DuVal