<VV> LED Tail Lights

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 16 06:22:03 EDT 2015

Here's the guy you want. I use his in all my Vairs including the race car.
Call Hank at 403 278-4403 (MST) or email Hank at retrolumin at gmail.com.
This information is also available in color at
http://retrolumencorvairlate.blogspot.ca/

Rick Norris
1st CORSA President, 1971
www.corvairalley.com
Hurricane WV

Someone here had a slick conversion, I think I know but I don't want to say
for sure. The LED array was positioned properly for the lens, and had the
right wiring for the tail light/brake lights.

Do your lights work properly with the standard bulbs? What LED bulb are you
using?

John Roberts