<VV> Noisy lifter

mrmaxum at aol.com mrmaxum at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 18:03:08 EDT 2015

I just  put pushrod tube seals in my 62 Rampside, the motor ran great and was very quiet just leaked oil. I adjusted the valves the way I was told, adjusted cold, started let motor get warm and re adjusted warm.  I've got a lifter that is very loud.  Good friend (has Corvairs) told me to run the truck and get warm and put half can of sea foam in and should take care. Didn't do it, the motor runs good not a miss and runs smooth.  Lifters were quiet before I put the seals in now got a loud one.  Any tricks or ideas?  Thanks