<VV> AD: Full Bearing Linkage SALE March 2015

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 20:56:31 EDT 2015

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,778424

Hi Everyone

During my last sale someone suggested I put my Linkage Kits on sale at tax refund time. So here it is.

My Tax Refund Sale

All my Linkage kits are ON SALE for the entire month of MARCH 2015. All Linkage Kits will be 20% off the biggest saving ever. Pictures of the kits at the bottom of this posting. More pictures upon request.

20% Discounted Price list!
1. 1960 Two Carb Kit - $100
2. 1961 Two Carb Kit for Manual Chokes - $90 (Modification of choke cable mounts required. I supply templates.)
3. 1962-1969 110 or Two Carb Kit - $90
4. 1965 140hp Complete Kit - $195
5. 1966 140hp Complete Kit - $210
6. Turbo Kit Complete with Adjustable Link - $80
7. Turbo Kit Complete without Adjustable Link - $72
8. Turbo Adjustable Link - $8
9. 1961-1965 4sp Transmission Pivot - $80
10. 1966-1969 Manual Transmission Pivot - $60
11. 1961-1964 Tunnel Pivot - $52
12. 1965-1969 Tunnel Pivot - $35
13. Center mount 4 Barrel Holly 390 - $80 - No need to modify your stock accelerator linkage with this kit. This kit was designed to work on the Offenhauser manifold with a Holly 390 Carb. My kit will work with the Ieco manifold with a Holly Carb if you change the spread bore adapter mounting bolts to a different type. I will help with this. My kit as designed will only work with the Holly 390 Carb with the Offenhauser manifold.

Shipping is:
$20.00 for up to three Linkage Kits.
$12.65 for the transmission Pivots or Center mount Holly kit.
$ 6.00 for the Tunnel Pivots or Adjustable Link.
You may combine to save on shipping.
Example – 2 Linkage kits, one Trans kit and one tunnel kit would be $20.
Shipping to Canada or over seas please contact me for the price.

I prefer personal checks or money orders both in US Dollars.
PayPal on request, add 4% to total.

My address
Roger Parent
1349 Clove St.
El Cajon, CA 92021

If you running a stock linkage setup, my kits are a drop in replacement. Some adjustments required. These kits will eliminate 99% of all slop and binding due to age and worn out parts. Every pivot point is a bearing joint for smooth action. An electronic copy of the install instructions is available upon request. Instructions contain lots of pictures. Any picture or install instruction requests email me at rlparent at cox.net for any questions  email me.