<VV> Conv Sched Question

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 00:00:38 EDT 2015

ON 6/25 the train ride is 10A to 1P and the Rally is 1P to 4:30P.  Is there
enough time available to transition between the two - or do I have to just
pick one and go with that?

If I put both on the registration and it turns out that there is not enough
time to get from one to the other, would a credit be applied?

If I'm asking these questions in the wrong place, please let me know and
point me toward the proper area for such questions.

Thank you,

Later, JR

---