<VV> Main jet size

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 01:56:59 EDT 2015

If I remember correctly, I put 53s in the primaries and 51s in the
secondaries.  It was a while ago.  Where I live, 93 unleaded is common
(well, now considered premium). and has been for a dozen years or more.  The
engine is a '65 140.

Yes, the jets screw out - but have a strong, straight edged (not rounded
from past use) screw driver that JUST fits perfectly in the slot for that
initial "snap" to get them to turn freely.  You don't want to mess up that
slot on those brass jets.

Later, JR