<VV> 1960 Corvair Sedan

Jeff Bullington bull.js at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:21:24 EDT 2015

Hello!  My name is Jeff Bullington and I came into ownership of a 1960
Corvair from my grandfather a few years back.  I would like to try and get
this car to a good place instead of junking it so I thought I would reach
out to all of you.  I also have loads of extra parts that will work with
any early model Corvairs that my grandfather collected over the years.
Harry was very nice in giving me this email to let you all know about what
I have and see if any would be interested.  I am not a member of CORSA and
I live in Huntsville, AL.

The car is red with a white top, 4-door sedan.  It last ran in 1990 and
then sat under a carport that was not paved underneath, it was grass and
dirt.  There is some rust but only seems to be surface rust.  The interior
is in decent shape but the door panels are in pretty bad shape.  I started
some work on the engine but shortly got married after I got the car so I
never really got far with the restoration.  Now with all the bills and a
baby on the way, we really need to let this car go.  If anyone is
interested please contact me with the information below.  I can send any
other information you want as well as some pictures.  I would like to sell
everything (car and all spare parts) for $1200 OBO and you will need to
come get it.

Regards,
Jeff Bullington
Email: bull.js at gmail.com