<VV> 1960 Corvair Sedan

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 12:39:27 EDT 2015

Jeff's original ad to Virtual Vairs was a great example of a car for sale
ad to the group. Adding the VIN would be a help. But the ad gives all the
pertinent info, including good contact. the VV systems would limit photos,
but,  all-in-all a good ad.

-Seth

In a message dated 3/23/2015 9:33:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,