<VV> Transmission fluid looks cloudy/milky.

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 23 16:21:10 EDT 2015

You can start the drain by removing the dipstick tube IF you can unscrew it!

But you should remove the pan to clean the debris and get as much fluid out
as possible. Clarks and other vendors have the gasket.

There is a filter in there which you can remove and clean. There are NO
replacements, but put a new o-ring on it to reinstall.

Frank DuVal

Original email: