<VV> Spike for sale

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Tue Mar 24 15:20:09 EDT 2015

Smitty Says;    The time has come for me to dump Spike on some poor unsuspecting Wannabe Racer.  Vision and reflexes suck.  Car is located in Virginia Beach, VA.  Started life with me as a floorless 64 coupe.  Floor has been replaced and all body perforating rust has been cut out and new welded in.  Totally streetable and meets VA annual inspection requirements.  Wiper, lights Etc.  Has roll bar.  Lightened in ways most people don’t even think of.  Flaming River steering  Older Gran Prix seats.  5 Pt racing harness for driver and 4 Pt for passenger.  Rear axle and all engine mounts bolted solid to Body/Frame.  Modified 64 rear suspension.  Stiffened front anti sway bar.  ENKE snowflake 14” wheels.  Corners like its hung from a string.  Well balanced.  Drifts sideways at the limit with no under or oversteer
Engine 164 CU 150 turbo with 020 cam.  Hitech pistons.  New SBC springs.  ARP rod bolts.  Some new Clarks cylinders and some bored “60” cylinders.  Rajay compressor with early turbine drawing through progressive twin YH carbs.  Water injection.  Under boost, acceleration is awesome.  Would deliver within a Day’s drive.  Best offer over 1,500 bucks.