<VV> Synchromesh problems

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Fri Mar 27 12:47:40 EDT 2015

Smitty Says;  James Dunham was kind enough to inform me that the Pennzoil product, “Synchromesh” is a stand alone transmission fluid designed for some Mopar stick shift transmissions.  It is not an additive.  I stand on the premise that if used as an additive, and it works for my purposes uses, I will function as a gunny pig and evaluate the long term effects.
One thing I am convinced of.  If the axle lube container says GL-3 GL-4 GL-5, it does not have the properties to protect your Synchros.  If it only says GL-4 I will take a chance on it.