<VV> Synchromesh problems.

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Mar 27 15:34:41 EDT 2015

YES!!!!!! I do. For the manual transmission setup, this is necessary to
lubricate the power transmission splines of the trans to diff.  Of course  you
could always switch to a Powerglide.

Bob Helt

In a message dated 3/27/2015 11:56:18 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

Well, if  a person had the transaxle out anyway, what does it take to set
it up to keep  trans oil and diff oil seperate?
> then you could actually have proper  oils for each unit.
>

> --
> Jay  Maechtlen

That's a really good point.  Does anyone know why it  couldn't done?  Seems
like it would solve some of our  issues.

--Bryan