<VV> Preferred Aftermarket Seats (EM)

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 21:46:02 EDT 2015

No, they wont fit an EM, as the mounting points on the earlies are way wider than
any other bucket seat floor pattern. I went through this when mounting Corbeau
sport seats in my 63 Spyder. Not wanting to modify the floor pan, I made some
adapters that widened the mounting points at the seat, and used my stock sliders.
No welding, no drilling holes in the floor, it worked slick, and the seats look right
for the car!!
Kevin Nash
63 Turbo, EFI, Daily Driver