<VV> URLs - just a little something to help keep VV safe?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sat Mar 28 02:22:06 EDT 2015

Hi Matt~

What you say is not wrong, just like seat belts help us survive other
driver's craziness ...

So, using the same advice, wearing your seat belt protects you, who needs to
learn to drive?

New cars will keep you in your lane, warn you when you don't look where
you're going, and even read speed limit signs, so why bother learning how to
protect yourself?

Now who'd be "L"-ing their "FAO" when people manage to hurt themselves in
spite of all the "anti-bad-driving" software ;>~?

I like to know what's out there, and see the dangers that lurk in the
darkness of the web, heh heh heh ..

I'm just sayin' ...

Charlie