<VV> Northeast Corvair Council - Big Rebate Offer - Track Events

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat May 2 07:49:00 EDT 2015

NECC's BIG REBATE OFFER! Bring two new drivers, get 50% off your registration fee! Bring three new drivers, you drive for free!

1. Register for any NECC event. An "event" is any track day, autocross, or drag race conducted by NECC as advertised on our website.  www.neccmotorsports.com
2. Get your friends to register for the same event.
3. Give us their names so we can tell who they are.
4. We'll determine if they are "new drivers". A "new driver" is any person who has not driven in an NECC event in the last five years as determined by our registration records. We'll be happy to tell you ahead of time if your friends qualify as "new drivers".
5. After everybody in your group pays up, we'll write you a rebate check.
Register at www.neccmotorsports.com. This offer does not apply to drivers who are registering for the NECC "Taste of the Track" option.

SCHEDULE FOR 2015!
NECC Motorsports announces an exciting schedule of performance-oriented events for 2015, encompassing three track days, two drag races, and one autocross. All makes and models of cars are welcome at these events.
Saturday, June 6, 2015 :::: Track Day at New York Safety Track Registration is now OPEN.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 :::: Drag Racing at Knoxville Drag Strip Registration is now OPEN.
Thursday - Saturday, July 23 - 25, 2015 :::: Corvair Olympics
This three-day spectacular includes a full day of high-performance driving at Putnam Park, a full day of drag racing at Muncie Dragway, and a full day of autocrossing. Registration will open soon.
Monday, August 10, 2015 :::: New Jersey Motorsports Park
Rounding out this exciting summer is a return to the New Jersey Motorsports Park's Thunderbolt road course on August 10. Registration will open soon.

For more information, visit us at www.neccmotorsports.com