<VV> Virginia Vair Fair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue May 5 10:40:08 EDT 2015

I sent John to the Vair Fair site, but someone pointed out this isn’t a very complete answer to the question “Bryan, where should we go to find info about Corvair events?”

How about the Communique Calendar, or go to the CorSA site and click on the “Events” tab?  Yeah, that’s the ticket!

http://www.corvair.org/index.php?option=com_civicrm&view=Events&layout=eventlisting&html=1&page=1&Itemid=173

—Bryan