<VV> 1964 Greenbrier for sale

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Wed May 6 18:54:17 EDT 2015

I have been mentioning it from time to time, but now it's official: My
1964 Greenbrier, which has been in my family for over 49 years, is for sale.

Winter finally let go and I finally got a free day so I did the
springtime oil change and took some photos. I have posted the photos and
a detailed description on the following web page:

http://garagekey.blogspot.com/

I also placed a web and print ad with HEMMINGS so yes, it's for sale.

Check it out, please, and spread the word.

By the way, we've got the house for sale, too, and it has FIVE garage
bays and a farmland tax assessment.

--Bob in NJ