<VV> Power top switch looks "homemade" ? (was "elec. short")

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Thu May 7 02:30:37 EDT 2015

Tim~

Yes, not a relay, more of a temp/current sensitive "breaker" as you said like my '69 had, which was brand new and had the same system as my former '65 Corsa, both with power tops.

Do you agree that it looks more "homemade" than you would have expected?

My new '69 had 30,000 miles before it was a year old!

Charlie