<VV> Installation of new 65 stabilizer inner bushings.

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 14:44:48 EDT 2015

Getting ready to glass bead the 65 stabilizer and have bought a set of bushings from Cal Clark.  I've never installed the inner bushings, and sizing up the situation I am going to soap up the bar after the paint dries and put the rubber grommets in hot water to force them past the sharp bends.  Does any body have a better method of doing this?  If so I'm all ears.  I know splitting them and super glue them back,  would be quick, but I don't like to do it that way.  Jerry Brown