<VV> 140HP setup

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun May 10 20:11:36 EDT 2015

I have a good set of 140 heads here , 4  rebuilt (RUN TESTED) carbs  with
linkages , side shrouds for early or FC , top cover with dipstick hole
filled in, and vacuum balance tube from Corsa. for FC for sale FOB Memphis  NY.
The heads were reworked @2000 miles ago.
 They are ready to go.
   I also have a set of 110hp heads modified for 4 carbs  at  140 stock
measurements. This lets you use all stock 140 linkage , fuel lines ,  etc .
This package on a stock 164cu inch motor gives good low end pull and  decent
fuel economy. look at Clarks kit for details. My version does not turn  the
carbs 90 degrees. Better linkages and choke hookup (stock 140) and no rubber
hoses in engine compartment.
Details , please contact me.
Tim Colson    http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php