<VV> 444 FF AC Spark Plugs

movair at aol.com movair at aol.com
Tue May 12 10:29:47 EDT 2015

 Hello all!

   I have almost four sets of AC 444 FF Spark Plugs, to include eight 443 FF plugs. For those not familiar with them, there are eight to a set, the box is black and depicts a man waving a "checkered" flag. Even the plug has a checkered flag on it. Anyone out there know about these type of spark plugs that can give me, (and others who are less informed), the lowdown on these plugs? I'm curious as to if they were used in actual racing applications, in Yenko Stingers, or whatever.

   Thanks for any info!!

         Kelly Parker
       Corvair Atlanta