<VV> SPRING LOADED IDLERS -AD

Corvair Underground sales at corvairunderground.com
Wed May 13 17:40:38 EDT 2015

Run #10 of our Robson spring loaded idlers (as described in How To
Hotrod Corvair Engines) is on the production schedule.

Pricing is same last the last 2 runs and is as follows -

BASIC UNIT      $144.50
Basic unit with a new bearing only (not installed)  $174.00
With new bearing and stock black pulley     $224.50
With new bearing and aluminum pulley        $244.50

Expected deliver date  to our warehouse -  June 20th 2015

Advance discount deals are pretty much the same as the last run -

If you purchase before May  30th  take $20.00 off the above prices.
If purchased between May 31 and June 15th  take $10.00 off the above
prices.

You can call me to order or use the direct purchase link off our website
which will be active in an hour or so.

Call or email if you have questions -

Thanks!
Lon Wall