<VV> LEDs - Bright Lights

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu May 14 16:35:17 EDT 2015

The inside of the back housing is painted and that color determines the color of the dials (unless you have bright colored bulbs that could change the shade a bit).  Paint the inside of the back of the dash housing the color you want and use clear or close to clear bulbs.  I've seen dash lighting that was changed to match accessory gauges and the color of a radio dial (before you could dial in the radio dial color on its face plate as current models can).

Bob