<VV> 46 years since the last Vair was built today

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu May 14 18:26:11 EDT 2015

I'm drinking a toast to our car right now.  Long live Corvairs and Corvair people!
Bob
Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Ed, Milwaukee. '66 Monza sedan, 110-glide
PS:  Never been a member, or you are not a current member, of CORSA, please consider joining CORSA?  You will enjoy the experience.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system.