<VV> 61 Lakewood F/S Central NY area.

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun May 17 12:16:43 EDT 2015

Yes , We have decided to sell my lakewood project. You should  contact me
for all the details if really interested. There is a "fresh"  powerglide 3:27
 powertrain in it,but the car needs finishing , and  detailing. It has a
ton of uninstalled new Clark's parts. Carpet , weatherstrip  kit , fuzzies ,
64 style (but 61 red color) door panels, new padded dash,gas  heater , and
other parts . The main costly thing I did not do yet is a  front seat. Brakes
were redone with self adjusting hardware. Bumpers have  guards. There is a
set of extra wheels with outdated tires that go with  it.
It has unfinished (hangers)  Chrome Harley mufflers. Motor is rebuilt
110hp  @500 miles on it in my rampy to break it in and test it out. It has
Clarks pans , new 140HP manifolds etc etc . I built it with all new parts , and
converted to internal regulated high output alternator. I was building this
car  to drive anywhere and enjoy. Now the 64 coupe will take that spot
soon.
ALL WORK (except body) WAS DONE HERE @8 years ago. The body is a bright red
 , with pearl overcoat , done by BOCES students @10 years ago. It comes
with a  green car cover (designed for indoor use).
 IF you are ready to spend $4500 CASH , contact me for more details.  FOB
Memphis NY 13112

Regards, Tim Colson    If you are on the newsletter email  list , you
received a more detailed "ad"
http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php