<VV> Convention registration question

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 09:33:58 EDT 2015

I'm trying to register online and I've got a question about the welcome party. I'm registering for the family, my wife and I are attending.  For the primary person (me), there is a button to register for the welcome party and pay the $15, but for the secondary person, there are just brackets on that line and nothing I can do to register my wife for the welcome party.
Is it $15 for the both of us? Or is this a glitch and when we get there for the welcome party, my wife won't be able to attend that function?
Thanks!Dave McMillanBay State Corvairs