<VV> wanting autocross fun on Left Coast (was Re: [fastvair] Jefferson 500 SP 2015)

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Fri May 22 13:38:10 EDT 2015

Well, my excuse is, I've been working on the new motor and suspension
for mine.
But, the main problems I had on my last outing aren't related, so I
should fix them.

I had issues sloshing gas out the fill on right turns, and fuel
starvation issues.
(in-tank pump sucked air, injectors didn't like it at all)

does a stock Corvair tank ever have issues spilling fuel at the cap?

--
Jay Maechtlen
SoCal

---