<VV> Engine Bay Air temperature experiment

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 20:31:32 EDT 2015

Daniel- Thanks!! I forgot to add- the digital thermometer probe was remote, I was reading the temps from inside the
car, and never opened the engine lid during these test's- definitely not what I was expecting to see, especially since
I don't have the turbo heat shield on yet!
Kevin Nash
63 Turbo EFI daily driver