<VV> Fuel Leakage

Corveric corveric at me.com
Sat May 23 11:52:00 EDT 2015

Every picture I have seen of my FC going around a right turn at Bremerton
shows me kindly dampening the track on the outside to keep the dust down.  I
thought it was only me...

On the bright side, I got past the problem of the fuel pump running dry
while cornering by starting with ¾ tank instead of ½ tank.  Fuel economy is
not measured when racing is it?  My engine didn’t starve for fuel until the
drive home and that was rectified by another stop at the gas station!

Can I just say, that is still the most fun I have ever had in my truck, and
the ride in Dales’ Short Bus  ( I haven’t seen that many people in a van
wearing helmets since going to high school in the ‘70s ) was the best ever
in somebody else’s FC!

Eric Taylor

604-309-2268

 <mailto:Corveric at me.com> Corveric at me.com