<VV> FW: 140 guys please help

62vair 62vair at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:09:20 EDT 2015

Ralph, what else have you checked or replaced? How do your plugs look? Checking for lean condition there.  What about the coil? I had two coils, one a original style, one a flame thrower that would lose capacity to fire when they got warm.  What about the power to the coil? I had a resistance wire go bad. How's the points condensor? Check its resistance.
Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho

Sent by an LTE device on Consumer Cellular