<VV> FW: 140 guys please help

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 25 13:52:46 EDT 2015

Could also be the points plate losing ground. A common failure. Same
symptoms as points wire with broken strands, only fails when points
plate moves.

An easy cure is to solder a very flexible wire (braid) from the moving
points plate to the stationary points plate.

A more proper cure is to repair the "bushing" area of the points plate.

Frank DuVal