<VV> Parade Paranoia

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 14:39:42 EST 2015

Ron,

FWIW my '68 Monza 110 powerglide had the same maddening habit in all but the coldest weather that took years to find.  Check the left area in front of your left carb (both above and below the shrouds for leaking exhaust packing, leaky heater hose, and, especially gaps in the seals around the shrouds.  A little hot air in the area where the fuel line enters the engine compartment--or just below--can make all the difference.

Bob Hall