<VV> Corvair tuning

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sun Nov 8 22:47:12 EST 2015

The '61 is a 145 CID engine. '64 engines are 164 CDI.  Off the top of my
head without doing some research and math, I'm guessing you didn't change
the compression ratio much by switching those heads.  What you need to do is
find the individual cylinder head volume for each head and see how they
match up.

dp