<VV> Convair driven on Veterans Day

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 12:45:20 EST 2015

Hi all. Being today is Veterans day several of us drove our Convairs to the ceremony at the court house. Also some brought motorcycles. After ceremony we all had a great time bench racing for a while. We perked up a lot of the old timers there. That's what I love to see.  My American legion post hosted the  ceremony and it gave us some good ideas for a car show at our post. I thank all who served our country.
Jerry Brown
Cmdr. American Legion Post 68
Manning SC