<VV> T-Bird advice ? - NO Corvair

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 13:18:36 EST 2015

Grant,

You will likely have "gremlins" associated with the top's  up/down
sequence.  Not as bad as the Continental ragtops of that era  but still.  Hopefully,
you will not be caught away from home with the top  stuck halfway up or
down.  It makes for a great wind sail.   Familiarize yourself with how to
disconnect parts to get the top/trunk up/down  manually and carry the necessary
tools with you.

It is a great car.  Congratulations.

Doc

In a message dated 11/14/2015 9:04:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  3