<VV> 3-pt seat belts in 69 coupe

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 15 04:43:31 EST 2015

Have you considered the Chrysler Sebring seats?  You get an integrated 3
point belt up front and a body mounted three pointers in the back.  You get
a 6 way power drivers' seat and the car loses about 80 pounds of weight.

Evening all
I've recently acquired a nice running 1969 coupe and one thing I'd like to
do if possible is mount the more modern 3 pt retracting belts. The car of
course does have the factory mount on the roof for the separate shoulder
belt but it rather far back.
Does anyone have any ideas about this or if its possible without welding
additional mounting points.
thanks
David Malcolm