<VV> ultimate V8 Corvair?

Bruce Alexander brucealexander11 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 15:40:59 EST 2015

The engineering is thorough and impeccable.The paint and overall finish seems flawless.Suspension seems well engineered and excellent.The interior is nicely done and utilitarian..OK Then! Why does it look so UGLY overall.The late model design is an acclaimed beautiful design. It somehow has been morphed into something that barely resembles a Corvair.Just my opinion. I'd Like to hear from someone else  interest in overall design. In spite of that I'd love to own it

 ...,Bruce Alexander.