<VV> : White wall tires

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 28 13:03:51 EST 2015

Ummmmmm

I'm a little worried about the fact you said you paid $46 each for tires
from Wal Mart.

Hopefully you don't drive this vehicle.........

As far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only 13" tires Wal Mart
has are trailer tires which are not designed for a passenger car and unsafe
to use on a car.

Gary Swiatowy

> On 11/27/2015 7:41 AM, rnojunkmail via VirtualVairs wrote:
>
>> OK, so I'm too cheap to buy whitewall from Cokers, so I got 4 Wal-Mart
tires at $46 a piece and tried to paint on the whitewalls. First I sprayed
them with krylon...that got yellow and faded...then I brushed on rustoleum
and that lasted about 2 months before it got black and faded. Need I spend
the big bucks?