<VV> Ultimate V-8...my two cents

paulsiano at yahoo.com paulsiano at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 13:16:18 EST 2015

As one who has a V-8 conversion which has received some criticism, well intended I'm sure, but after all is said and done it is in fact a "custom" car.  If it pleases the owner, then isn't that the point?  We all have opinions, but unless solicited, maybe the best thing to do is focus on the things you like about it and share them if you feel so moved and leave any negative impressions unspoken.
 Paul Siano
Owner of a hot and loud Crown V-8 with no engine cover and currently no plan to add one.

(Know anybody looking for a very strong Ford 392 cu.in. small block?  Ocala, FL area)