<VV> Maxxis P185/80R13 WW tires

Thompson, Ed (MKE x1231) ed.thompson at quarles.com
Mon Nov 30 11:26:37 EST 2015

Given recent dialogue on this subject, I thought the response below from Maxxis Tires may be of interest to the group, I intend to order a set (of five) come spring.  Only about 5 - 6K miles on a 6 - 7 year old set of P185/80R13 WW (not Maxxis, I forget the brand) on my '66 Monza sedan, seems like the safe thing to do, at a relatively modest upkeep cost, at that frequency.

Ed,

We do still offer the P185/80R13 WW in the MA-1. Unfortunately we are currently out of stock and it is on nationwide backorder. We should receive replenishment inventory in early February. If you need them sooner please check with our Authorized Reseller, Coker Tire at cokertire.com or call 800-959-3700. Thanks for your inquiry and interest in Maxxis Tires.
Best Regards,
Your Maxxis Support Team

Maxxis International – USA
Email: MaxxisSupport at maxxis.com<mailto:MaxxisSupport at maxxis.com> | Web: maxxis.com