<VV> Value in Hemmings ads?

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 1 08:39:02 EDT 2015

I am being courted by Hemmings to advertise in their mag and would like to hear from anyone who has tried it as to the perceived value. I know that cars can have  up to a 2 month delay for posting, but this is for a service. It is quiet pricey at $290 for a 1/8 page for a single issue. I don't really "need" to sell any more carbs or turbochargers, but would like to move some of the more than a thousand scale models and collectibles that I have on hand as I am transitioning into "retirement" from my school teacher day job. (Please let me know if you are interested in collectible scale models - Corvair and others from the 50's to present - or literature and I will send you a list of what I have). Thanks for any suggestions.
Grant