<VV> New version of the 1969 Corvair Vehicle Roster now available

Dave Leonard dave at arborlea.com
Sun Oct 4 13:00:56 EDT 2015

We're pleased to announce that the most recent version of the '69 Corvair
Roster is now available.  We have posted it on The 1969 Corvair Facebook
group for easy down-load.  Just use the link to access the .PDF file version
of the roster directly from Facebook.  The roster now covers 1328 (22%) of
the 6000 1969 Corvairs, and an amazing 59% of the Convertibles.  We've added
over 40 cars since the 2012 version was published.  You can down-load or
access it from this link.  It's 29 pages long, and is formatted to print
nicely if you would like a paper copy:

https://www.facebook.com/download/935169409870950/1969CorvairRoster2016Sep26
.pdf

If anyone has difficulty downloading the roster, please contact me and I'll
email you a copy directly.

If you are aware of any '69s that are not currently on the roster, or have
additional body data plate, color, or engine/trans information available for
any vehicle currently on the list, please let me know and I'll update the
roster.

Regards,

Dave Leonard

'69 Group Secretary