<VV> wiring question

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:54:35 EDT 2015

1) Put in a push button that will ground one of the wires from the wiper
motor to the switch.  This does the same as the original switch.  Or:
2) Just turn the existing switch on/off like we did it 50 years ago.  Or:
3) Check check how Mark Noakes is progressing on his project of a couple
weeks ago.

Jim Becker